Monday 13 August 2012

A Quickie

Just some observations, lessons learnt recently:

1) Low calorie ready meals are low calorie for a reason. i.e they taste like shit.

3) Finding food that fills you at the time but also 3-4 hours later whilst sticking to a calorie controlled diet still eludes me. Even if i somehow manage to squeeze in some kind of carbs in there somewhere it still makes no difference.

4) Weight Watchers on the internet might be shit as hell but their low calorie chocolate bar snacks (only 2 points for them) are utterly delicious and with a cup of tea taste amazing.

5) where as before I would find myself to the point of shaking from hunger if I didnt eat anything by mid morning at work I now can not eat either at all (still get a bit shakey) or til later on. Progress? Progress.

6) I need to get my ass into gear and stop being lazy so that I can actually exercise. Its all well and good sorting out the diet but I think to actually lose weight I need to do something!

No comments:

Post a Comment