Wednesday 18 July 2012

"Then lets pig!"

I thought that the first counting hurdle to drag myself over was going to be the weekend but apparantly I'm already facing the one I was really dreading. Eating out. Being taken to lunch by my boss is usually an awesome thing and I figured it would just be a case of checking the menu and picking something low calorie. I did my research this morning and was horrified at the results. Really? A burger is almost a whole days calorie intake!? Shit. I tell you, if you want to feel guilty about eating at restaurants check out the calorie list. I felt horrendous looking at the 2000 calorie meal I have gorged myself on before.

What am I supposed to eat? I have read this list at least ten time and the only thing under 400 calories that they serve is jacket potato with beans.

Its like a moral dilemma. I would be more than happy with that. In fact I will probably be stuffed after that! But its going to be the amateur dramatics involved in persuading the other person that is all I actually want >.< I'm skipping mid morning snack in an attempt to make up for the cola I want!

Its the first time ever I'm not looking forward to eating out :(

No comments:

Post a Comment